Just finished editing! (YAY)
Got home around 2am.. the party was pretty fun at the end of it. Too many cute girls and hot boys were there n too much of crazy personal stories were revealeeeedd (n a love shot with the stranger guy). It was hilarious.
Now I’m ready to pass out.. putting ‘the drifter’ on again.. hoping to dream surfing on the beach.. (I totally get the habit of watching the same movie over n over)
내일은 또 할일이 백만가지..(악) Gnite.
1. After long straight working hours (on this stupid movie) in front of my tiny 13.5” MacBook, I’m dying to have a cigarette rite now. (I was gonna put this nice looking ceramic ashtray pic that I found but maybe I shouldn’t-sigh*)
2. 진짜 할 게 너무 많은데, 아직까지도 머뭇거리고 있고, 아무것도 확실히 눈에 보이는 게 없으니, 답답하지만 어쩌겠. (자꾸 한숨만 나옴 ㅎ)
3. I hate to dress up but why am I going to this party? I mean it’s always worthwhile to have any kinds of experience, right? Plus, I get to hang out with 언니 (and maybe this guy I adore) together. Should be fun. Tomorrow Night @ Corso Como
4. Looking thru these old photos make me realize how young I used to be. (I’d better do some reading and pass out instead of doing THIS)
5. Doppelgänger, you & me, right sis?
I wish for someone who wasn’t coward, timid and stupid. Now I have met someone who is way too straight forward and way too smarter than me. I guess I should be careful with what I wish for. (지금 사실 너무 졸려서 뭘하고 있는지도 모르겠.. 아 할게 많은데.. hmm.. zzz….)
사건사고가 많다는 건 그만큼 내가 이끌어낸다는거임.
상황이나 남탓을 할 필요가 없음.
What’s done is done.
I guess what matters is,
글쎄, 뭘까 과연 ㅎ
아보카도랑 데이트나 했으면 좋겠.
언니오빠들 너무 웃기고 재미있 ㅎㅎㅎ
얼굴이 또 찢어지는줄 알았네 히…
(근데 머리는 여전히 복잡 난리 한숨)